Lipofemme is a weight loss supplement for women. It’s manufactured in America by BPM Labs and the company market it as part of their Miss BPM range of products, but range is perhaps not the right word because Lipofemme the product included in the range. The supplement is produced in powder form and has to be mixed with water and consumed as a drink.
The only two flavor options are Peach Punch and Strawberry Kiwi, but customer reviews suggest people who have used the product find the taste enjoyable.
According to BPM Labs, Lipofemme has been crafted to meet the requirements of women of all shapes and sizes and will provide a “smooth ride of euphoria” that will make women who use the product feel great while using their new “weapon against fat”.
The promised benefits include:
- Incinerates fat
- Increases the metabolism
- Enhances the mood
- Nuclear energy
What is Miss BPM Lipofemme and How Does it Work??
BPM Labs may stress the formulation has been specially blended for women, but they fail to state what in particular is likely to make it such a good bet for the female of the species and an unsuitable option for men. All of the ingredients can be found in plenty of other supplements that are deemed suitable for users of either sex, so there is a good chance the “for women” angle is only a marketing ploy.
However, this aside, if Lipofemme can live up to the claims made, the weight loss drink should boost the metabolism and cause the body to burn calories at an increased rate, while also encouraging the body to begin breaking down its stores of fat to get extra energy. The formulation is also designed to lessen the chances of diet-related moodiness and fatigue.
The potency of the blend is hard to evaluate because no inclusion rates are provided, but Lipofemme contains:
- Green Tea Extract: A health-enhancing ingredient that has been proven capable of increasing 24-hour energy expenditure and encouraging thermogenic fat burning.
- Taurine: Included to encourage healthy blood sugar levels and assist fat metabolism, but taurine has a better reputation as an energy provider and is a common inclusion in energy drinks.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that can sharpen the mind and improve concentration. Caffeine is also a proven fat burner.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A fruit extract that is renowned for its power to interfere with the body’s ability to convert excess carbohydrates into body fat. Garcinia cambogia is also an effective appetite suppressant
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: A potent antioxidant that has been described as one of the most revolutionary weight loss products ever discovered. Green coffee bean’s magical weight loss enhancing abilities are attributable to a chemical called chlorogenic acid that can slow the absorption of dietary fats, boost the metabolism, and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Nandina Domestica Extract: A fruit-based stimulant that appears to have the ability to enhance mental focus and boost energy levels.
- Cacao Plant Extract: More commonly known as cocoa, this ingredient provides mild stimulation and may also have a positive effect on the mood.
- Eria Jarensis: An orchid extract that is sometimes used as a mood and focus enhancer and may also have appetite suppressing abilities.
- Thiamine: Also called Vitamin B1, thiamine is known to be necessary for a healthy metabolism and for aiding the extraction of energy from food.
- Bitter Orange: A citrus fruit derivative that provides a fat burning stimulant called synephrine. It has proven abilities, but good results will require a sufficient inclusion rate.
- Naringen: A grapefruit derived flavonoid that can enhance the abilities of caffeine.
- Niacin: Good old Vitamin B3. It’s great for the metabolism, promotes healthy gland and liver function, and offers numerous other benefits.
- Tetradium Extract: A tree extract that provides Evodiamine. One study suggests it may assist weight loss, but the study was conducted on mice, not people.
- Juniper Berry: A diuretic that can assist weight loss by purging water from the body, but this is not fat loss and water levels will return to normal as soon as supplementation is ceased.
- Raspberry Ketones: A phenolic compound that has a good reputation as a fat burner and can also assist weight loss by providing appetite suppression.
Lipofemme Customer Feedback
Some sample comments read:
Possible?Lipofemme Side Effects
The manufacturer fails to state if side effects may be a problem, but the formulation contains a lot of ingredients and may effect one person differently to the next, so all potential users are advised to check with a doctor before commencing supplementation with Lipofemme.
Where To Buy?Lipofemme
Although Lipofemme is made in America, it is mainly distributed by suppliers based in the Australia. Several of them offer worldwide shipping though and are actively marketing the product via eBay. The cost involved will vary from one supplier to the next but, as a rule of thumb, expect to pay around USD $50 for a 300g tub (good for 30 days).
Customers are not offered a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Although Lipofemme contains a number of good weight loss ingredients the quantities involved are unknown and the potency is questionable. Admittedly, some customer reviews suggest the product works, but others indicate the opposite. Lipofemme appears to be a bit of a hit-and-miss formulation and the lack of a money back guarantee makes it a chancy buy. Bearing this in mind, any woman thinking of giving the product a go needs to think long and hard before deciding to part with any money.
We recommend PhenQ. Although comparing a diet shake to a weight loss capsule could be like comparing apples to pears – the end result would be the same.
The reason we choose PhenQ is that is does exactly what it is says on the tin (or bottle), it helps you burn excess body fat, block the introduction of new fat and suppress appetite. There is very little hype with with PhenQ. It is an excellent weight loss product that can help you lose body fat while retaining lean muscle mss.